Friday, July 30, 2010

Been a while...

It has been a while since visiting this site, so here is an update on the boys:
Bradley is enjoying his occasional care, he runs in the door now, and 'forgets' to say bye or give Rodney or I a kiss bye as we drop him off. I am glad he enjoys it, because if he didn't I would of pulled him out of there very fast!
He now has an 'indoor' bike he loves riding, and using the pedals. Also he is using more and more words, some we have no idea where he got them from...
Rodney is growing, fast, lol, rolling himself and loves playing around on the floor. Always looking up to Bradley and watching him wherever he goes.
Both boys are still very opposite to one another, even through the night, Bradley loved to be up all night, and started sleeping through from 4 months, where as Rodney was a great night sleeper until he hit 4 months...
Busy trying to find time to do our pergola, one day we might finish it....

No comments: