Happy Birthday Dad!!! Bradley set out with some help to decorate a cake for his dad. It was a chocolate cake with royal icing which had some cocoa put in it.
Bradley loved putting the sprinkles on the piped icing, he even tried to sneak a taste...
Making sure he has made it up to his own standards...
2 comments:
Cool cake!
I can't believe how much B has grown in the few short weeks since I saw you last!
Loving the new blog template btw :)
thanx :-)
It is old photos back from end of Feb, I'm going through my photos on the computer and doing blogs when I get a chance, and find the photos I want to blog.
I want to do the one of Bradley doing a stick on window thing too.
Ta, I saw it and loved it, lol, I love purple, I did not see any of these designs when I first signed up...
Post a Comment